- The Owner Surrender (OS) will be required to fill out the owner surrender application.
- OS is required to get approval from the adoption agency/breeder the dog came from originally when applicable.
- OS will be asked to share a bio, three pictures, and a video to post on MPBR's website to share with potential applicants.
- MPBR will not cross post a dog with a known human bite history.
- MPBR will not be held responsible for any medical or behavioral/training issues.
- MPBR will share with you the applications as they are received. You will be responsible for contacting the applicant, hosting a meeting, contacting references, home check, etc.
- MPBR will only post the dog on their website, they will not be involved in any other part of the rehoming process.
- Rehoming fee for the dog is $0.
- OS is responsible for letting MPBR know when the dog has been re-homed so we can remove the dog from our website.
- Dog updates are required on a weekly basis, if we do not receive an update weekly, the dog will be removed from the website without notice.
The following will be listed with the OSCP dogs:
This dog is an Owner Surrender Cross Post through Minnesota Pit Bull Rescue. The dog currently resides with the owner and we are assisting in finding the dog placement by advertising the dog on our website. We have not met this dog or verified medical, personality, training needs, etc.